Vote for Us! 2015 SXSW PanelPicker
Want to hear about the process of a young creative? How about ways to build your personal brand? Interested in marketing to a baby with womb radio (what?) Make sure to take a moment to visit the PanelPicker for South by Southwest 2015 and vote for sessions submitted by teams at FCB.
Each entry is scored based on the input of the SXSW Advisory Board (40% of the overall score), the input of SXSW staff (30% of the overall score) and public votes (30% of the overall score.) The entries with the top scores will be presented at SXSW 2015. Help these sessions stand out among 4,500 entries and make their SXSW debuts.
This year, FCB employees have nine presentations on the PanelPicker. Visit http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote to peruse this year’s entries. To vote, create a SXSW account, then follow the link for each submission and click the thumbs up button to show your support. Voting ends Friday, September 5, at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
- I Want To Be Forever Dumb: Twerk Fart Inexperience
- My Hair Out-hyped My Personal Brand: Lessons in CX
- Clark Street Bridge
- How to Advertise to Babies: The Next Big Demo (educational presentation)
- How to Advertise to Babies: The Next Big Demo (interactive presentation)
- The Decline and Fall of Linear Television
- The Internet Said Jump, We Said How High?
- Digital: The Mass Murder of Artists
- Two Girls are Crying and I’m Not: Improv in Any Career